Whether your piriformis muscle is a new problem or is chronic, at Active Life Chiropractic, our goal is to release the muscle and help you return to a pain free life.
Our approach for a tight piriformis muscle focuses on treating both the muscle and pelvic balance. While medications, injections, therapies often provide relief, many patients only experience temporary relief. The most common source of piriformis syndrome is a misalignment of the pelvis. We find that by simultaneously realigning the pelvic bones while releasing the piriformis muscles many patients experience long lasting relief.
Dr. Bob’s Approach
Dr. Bob Mason, a sciatica expert serving Charlotte, NC., has been featured on CBS NEWS, FOX NEWS, Abc News and NBC and is a corrective care chiropractor. His speciality focuses on changing both the structural and muscle imbalances as well as identifying and eliminating lifestyle triggers that cause pain. Because he specializes in 5 chiropractic techniques, treatments are customized for each patient.
Why Our Patients Choose Us
- Same day appointments available most days. Call us (980.406.3862) or book online here.
- Over 240 “5 Star Google Reviews!”
- We provide care for both symptom-based patients who want to find the source of their pain and wellness patients who want to pop in for a quick chiropractic adjustment.
- Both manual (hands on) and instrument chiropractic adjustments available.
- In network provider for most major medical insurances. Affordable prices for self pay and wellness care. *Click here for SERVICES AND RATES*
- Convenient location–exit Rea Rd. from I-485 (Ballantyne) with plenty of parking.
- Open early and a late to accommodate all schedules.
- See the same doctor each time.
- Dr. Bob specializes in several “styles” of chiropractic care. This allows him to customize treatments and provide the fastest relief possible.
- 16 Years of experience and over 100,000 chiropractic adjustments performed! Over 30,000 sciatica pain treatments performed!