Dr. Bob’s Approach with Auto Accident Injuries
Dr. Bob’s approach consists of first determining what injuries were sustained from the car accident including sprains, strains, misalignments and muscle imbalances. From there, he correlates these injuries with symptoms that a patient is experiencing and regains the same level of health that they had prior to the accident. It is common for a car accident chiropractor to see patients who need an exam and diagnostic tests, such as spinal x-rays, to diagnose the injury.
Some symptoms may appear immediately after the accident while others might take several days to manifest. Dr. Bob has the knowledge to diagnose each injury and offer the appropriate treatment. CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS!
Why Our Patients Choose Us
- We provide care for both symptom-based patients who want to find the source of their pain and wellness patients who want to pop in for a quick chiropractic adjustment.
- Same day appointments available. Call us (980.406.3862) or book online.
- See the same doctor each time.
- Both manual (hands on) and instrument chiropractic adjustments available.
- In network provider for most major medical insurances. Affordable prices for self pay and wellness care. *SERVICES AND RATES*
- Convenient location–exit Rea Rd. from I-485 (Ballantyne) with plenty of parking.
- Open early and a late to accommodate all schedules.
- Efficient scheduling means extremely low wait times to see Dr. Bob.
- Dr. Bob specializes in several “styles” of chiropractic care. This allows him to customize treatments and provide the fastest relief possible.
- 13 Years of experience and over 80,000 chiropractic adjustments performed!
Click the BLUE BUTTON Below to Book Online and start Feeling Better Today!